REBECCA MAEVE MANLEY--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------rebecca.manley@hotmail.com

22.3.09

I DID FILL THAT SPACE






Well, Friday was a different day to most! I definitely got my clipart on and worked non-stop. You can watch a short video of my day in the window here

I was mentioned on the Dirty Mouse blog here

The Manchester Confidential blog said I 'made large and bright three-dimensional shapes and hung them from the ceiling like a slightly surreal mobile, turning the stairwell into a dreamlike environment'.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Rebecca!
I have seen the short video and i think it is amazing! I love so much your work! It is really like You!
Many kisses and hugs, your friend: Rita

The Silverwood Ladies & their friends said...

I will check that video out NOW ;)

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
three-dimensional illustrator / installation artist / prop designer / tactile graphic designer
rebecca.manley@hotmail.com
All images remain the copyright of Rebecca Maeve Manley and may not be reproduced or used elsewhere without agreed permission.