REBECCA MAEVE MANLEY--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------rebecca.manley@hotmail.com

10.12.08

KAIXO / HOLA BILBAO!

I will be in an exhibition in Bilbao, Spain on Saturday 13th December called Modorra_TRANS 08. The event is being organised by Suelen in Bilbao. I've been told it's like a magazine but in a real place! Can't wait! I have produced new work for this show so watch this space. I need to brush up on my Eurkera and Spanish.
Click here

No comments:

My photo
Manchester, United Kingdom
three-dimensional illustrator / installation artist / prop designer / tactile graphic designer
rebecca.manley@hotmail.com
All images remain the copyright of Rebecca Maeve Manley and may not be reproduced or used elsewhere without agreed permission.